CERTIFIED THERAPEUTIC ANIMAL MASSAGE & PET SITTING
YOUR PET IS MY PRIORITY!
JENNY DELORME, CAMT
I have felt a special connection with animals my entire life. The love, trust and devotion they show us has always inspired me. Through massage therapy & pet sitting, I use my bond with animals to relieve pain, improve quality of life and help families give their pet the gift of comfort.
WHAT IS THERAPEUTIC ANIMAL MASSAGE?
Therapeutic animal massage is much more than simple petting. It is deliberate & focused. Each stroke is specific in pressure, direction and intent. This allows for balance to be achieved throughout the entire body. Massage is not solely for relaxation. It serves as a natural wellness & recovery tool that can be incorporated into your pet's life at any age!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MASSAGE?
- improves blood circulation, which encourages more rapid healing
- enhances muscle tone & increases range of motion
- reduces pain
- reduces swelling & inflammation in the joints
- maintains the entire body in better physical condition
- aids in preventing injury & loss of mobility
- reduces tension & stress
- restores mobility
- helps maintain overall wellness (healthy skin, shiny coat)
- supports emotional health, promoting comfort & happiness
- counteracts depression, fear, anxiety, grieving, shyness & aggression